Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Kiss My Bony White Ass!"





LIPS - Yes, big red sexy lips - I always wanted to have them tattooed on one of my ass cheeks; so when I told someone to " kiss my ass!" they would have a good target.

About 6 months ago, I was loaned a lift chair. It is a recliner that also will lift me into a vertical position so that I can transfer to my wheelchair. This one broke in the down position. Thank God there were people at the house that could help me out of the chair.

I was loaned a second one. This one broke in the up position. Due to this about, I was forced to stay in bed and my wheelchair for two days. My wife and I decided to buy a new one to the tune of $1100. We figured it would be the smartest thing to do. WRONG!

I'm writing this sitting in my new lift chair, stuck in the reclining position, waiting for the 24 hour emergency technician to come during business hours. I've had it 6 days.
Pure Frustration is what I feel. Can't anyone build something that works?
I'll get back to you with what happens but until then - ALL YOU UNION LIFT CHAIR BUILDERS CAN JUST KISS MY BONY WHITE ASS!

1 comment:

Nick Marino said...

Quality and pride in craftsmanship are gone. No one cares anymore. Plastic instead of metal, composite instead of wood and everything is imported. Within a reasonable short period, say 25 to 50 years, the USA will be the equivalent of a third world country.China and India will take the lead. Glad I won't be here!

Powered By Blogger